Monday 20 April 2009

My lovely Tulio

Just came home from the vet and I'm sad to say that I sill don't know what's wrong with my little cat. He just turned one this February. He's been tired and he's refused to eat for a while now.

The vet started out feeling and looking at him and came to the conclusion that it cold be something with his liver and maybe the kidneys so she decided to take a blood sample. But then the first problem occurred; His blood didn't come out as it should so no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get more then a little. This, of course, led to the test beeing inconclusive on certain parts, but she could partly rule out the liver.

Tulio got some saline in him (he didn't like that) because she figured he was dehydrated and she took a urine-sample and figured she should check that as well. When she came back with the results she could tell that he had alot of bacteria in the urine and some blood. The last thing she did was to give him a a shot of antibiotics because she suspected it might be an infection.

Well, I'm going there again tomorrow morning at 8:45 am and she's hoping the saline will by then have helped his blood too run better and she'll be able to get a better sample and hopefully she'll be able to figure out what's wrong with him.

I'll die if I have to put him too sleep. He's so small and I love him so much. I mean, okay if he'd been a couple of years old. But he's only one, my little baby.

//Cam

1 comment:

Peaches & Camilla said...

You won't... He's not yet done life properly (by which I mean steal a shoe and brutally paw-kill it, sneak into the Neighbours and scare their children, stolen all pet food and innocently gotten away with it, and much much more...). It'll be okay, or I'll personally kick the universe's ass. That's a vow.
<3 P