Sunday 29 March 2009

All things pedigree

Watching this documentary about pure bred dogs and the hell surrounding it. I have never been this happy and grateful for having a mixed breed. I don't get how people who say that the love dogs simply ignore the fact that so many of the pure bred dogs are so sick that they shouldn't be alive.

This is so upsetting. I don't want to swear...but fuck it! It's increadible! Why son't people just get in their right mind and breed from a health point of view instead of a aestethic one?! Are people that increadiblyy stupid? What the hell?

Health, people, health! It's more important than how a dog looks, isn't it? No, of course not! Pain doesn't matter, does it?

Oh, no, what a minute, hat did I just say? Did I just compare sickness with abuse? Well, duh, whan it comes to breeding on sick dogs, hell yeah.

I have one last thing to say, echoing my last comment: Fuck the world. I mean it.
//Cam

No comments: