Thursday 13 November 2008

...I...I don't get it.

So I was researching (googling) pregnancy for my nanowrimo text. I mean, she just had sex, but I've got to be prepared. Needed to know how pregnant women looked in the early stages, like, during their first and second month. Then I read about some women not even realizing that they're pregnant until they're about to give birth and by that I recalled an episode from the Ricky Lake show which I saw...well it has got to be at least 10 years ago now. It was about teenage pregnancies and I know there was this girl who was really skinny and had managed to gain only 2½ kg during hers (if this is even possible).

Never mind...

Well, it ended with me googling 'anorectic' and I managed to find this:
http://nya.bloggis.se/holly/70429

WTF? Thinspiration?!

//Camilla
(Could someone maybe shine some light on this? Explain it so that I might be able to understand how these people think? Is that even possible?)

No comments: