Monday 1 December 2008

Back-and-forth

People fall down like fall leaves, but like spring flowers they crawl up again. From the deepest pits of crap and hell fire, we always have a tendency to pick ourselves up from the worst of messes. Still, it doesn't mean its easy, or even always doable. It's a wierd wierd feelin when you think about how non-invincible we are, and how innocent some dreams of the future really are.

How things like money and age and timing, and where you're thrown into this circus of life, how they all affect the chances we've got for the future... Or how hard it is to push through all that and just focus on what you want. Because there're pleanty of distractions in the way, not in the least oneself. And dark cold nights of thinking too much...

What, over-thinking much? I have NO idea what you're talking about...

Did I mention I'm on a fruit 'diet', which basically means I eat a lot of fruit, and actually make those three meals a day. I'll blame all that fruity-vitaminy-ness for any wackness on here.

Bthw, CONGRATULATIONS to Camilla for being a grand winner of this years Nanowrimo, I'm so proud! And she didn't just score the word count, she actually took something great she had planned out and dreamed up in her head, and brought it onto paper to share with the world, and from what I've had the privvy to read, it's great...

Mark my words, one day this gal will change the world. In big ways. You better see it coming ;)

xo
Peaches

No comments: