Tuesday 2 December 2008

Pressure

It is too much, that's what it is. Just way, WAY too much.

And what do I mean by that, you might wonder? Yes, pressure. There is too much pressure to do stuff that can't be done while the world is constantly working against you and forcing you down into the never-ending pit of darkness where you live. Deeper and deeper down you go until, finally, one day when you've forgotten what the light looks like. Then it's fine, then you can live in the pit, it's okay, you manage, it's fine.

But I don't want to be "fine". It's not okay, it just isn't.

Are you following me?

Are you getting what I'm saying?

I'm having one of those days when you remember the light so clearly and long for it so badly that you only want to lay down and die. Well, sort of. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal, I'm really not. There's just something wrong with me. But I do feel like doing something else...

And...eh, I gotta go now before I go too deep into it!

/Camilla out.

No comments: