Wednesday 18 February 2009

Love, flue, and boob-jobs

Photobucket

First off, I just wanted to send out some love to our very own Camilla, home with some form of throat-flu (fever and a terrible pain I hear, enough to condemn the poor girl to the sofa with a remote control and Heroes playing... ah the eye-sexing on that screen!). We all wish you get better very very soon (aka now!) and I'm sending the love...

Now as far as other things... Random mention, I just dyed my hair again, trying to cover the sudden blonde roots... Uhm... Well, it itches, is far more red, and the roots on one side are still blonde. But whatever, suits my confused state of life at the mo.

Good credit crunch news would be that there is still a job to go to in the morning. Who knew little 'ol me would feel that way about a 9-5 eh? Ok, so maybe it's not really that 9-5esque everyday... maybe I don't wanna blow my brains out THAT badly every morning when waking up at SEVEN (yes yes, I shouldn't complain)... But again. Hey.

Oh and the boys then, you ask?

Well, one of them was playing the field doubly (no, stop it Camilla, not like that). He decided he could have as many girls as he wanted, as long as he didn't technically lie to any of them. Technicalities, gotta love em. So no more coffees there... which sucks. Once I get over the embarassment and sudden flair of riddiculous annoyance I'll go claim that free cuppa, promise. x

Then there was work-boy. Very sweet text, very sweet over-all, and zero attraction. So I decided going to the movies to watch gore-fest 2009 ala Friday 13th was a great idea. Well, obviously it was all a scam. I have a thing for Jason (who doesn't), and since SPN's Jared Pada-something was in the main lead as Clay (Whitney's brother), however could I resist? Honestly, it was good... Too much nakedness with no real point tho, a bunch of boob flashes (we get it, you want guys to see it), and a little over the top. But. Funky-druggie-asian dude was hillarious! the ending was just too funny (and, I'll admit, I jumped), and Jared's down-and-serious acting actually kept the movie on a likable base. Thumbs up! (I know,shocked too)

And... uhm... yeah, long post again. There's that other guy. Yes. THAT one. Who goes from 'nothing serious, just hanging' to 'very serious, miss you' back to 'hubba?'. But as soon as body parts or sex is even on the vague topic board (aka movie scene of boobs... darn hollywood) then there's pleanty of attention. What's with that anyways? :( Boys, seriously, I get the whole sexual frustration thing (believe me, am getting it, like, very veyr very much!), but treat your girl with some respect. I mean really, babbling about 'Carpe Diem' with sad puppy eyes makes no difference at all. Yes, you look adorable and we wanna hug you, but we wanna slap you at the same time, probably more even...

Photobucket

Right, that makes very little sense in this short (not kidding!) post, but hey... Oh, and apparently my boobs are 'awesome', or so I was told by an auditioning actor the other day. Pre-audition fyi. Gotta love those outspoken ones huh... Oh well, thanx hun, they are awesome, but they are far out of your league. mostly cause of that comment :)... Oh, and what is it about so many actor portfolios (girls) containing sex-posing? I mean really, sure you're a serious actress, but why the lace and silicone?

Love to ya'll, stay safe in that snow-chaos (if it's still affecting you), and happy belated Valentines Day! <3 <3 (it's not about mushy romance really)

xo
Peaches

PS. Best Valentines tip? Skip the bloody standards and cliches... Flowers are all good and well, but whenever you take hints from a book/google/a-found-Cosmo/your dad, it just isn't a guarantee for success. Think outside the box ppl, like you might actually know the girl/boy in question?

No comments: