Thursday 5 February 2009

I'm in love!

Isn't it lovely to be in love? The joy, the happy, the everything is right with the world, FINALLY!

...it is true.

Granted I'm in love with my new pencil sharpener because it's JUST SO GOOD! It's like...on MY side. Get it? It gets my pencils sharp, my drawings clean.

Oh, and also, it doesn't kill my pencils as my OTHER pencil sharpeners usually does. *sideways glare at pencil sharpeners in the corner*

Now, if you excuse me, I'm working on giving Heroes a chance (s1 ep1 looks promising). Hey, don't look at me like that, I've actually spent quite some time on homework today, I deserve a break!

Oh, and fyi; Veronica Mars, it's a great series. S1, very good, s2...slightly worse, but still good. S3...well, it was worth watching. Although, sadly enough, it left things open for another season which probably aint gonna happen. But I guess I'll live (even though it didn't end quite as I'd wished...).

Cam out!

No comments: