Tuesday 17 November 2009

New directions

Hello all (yes, I am referring to the two of you who accidentally, or potentially under threat of violence, wound up staring at these words)

So as 'There's something wrong' has been up and away for sometime now without much effort in it (really) I thought we ought to try a bit of a different direction. Something slightly more honest perhaps...

So without further ado, I have decided to share with you some of my plans of world dominance (Ben&Jerry will be 'Sir'ed, cookie dough shall rule, and Led Zeppelin will decide to suddenly sell certain songs to my little self for use on TV very cheaply... Oh, and Draco will of course have hesitated with that wand waving business due to his intense feelings of grief for Aragog the spider (they were very close, regardless of what JK divulges).

Aside from that, I feel that as we are attempting to be honest and sharing, because this whole blog business is about sharing and caring, correct? Well, anyhow, I think we should just be quite upfront. Both myself and Camilla.... well, this is actually rather hard to say... Well, you see, we are not what you would perhaps refer to as 'sane'.

Or 'normal'. Or 'politically or socially correct'.

In fact we both tend to speak with characters in our heads (or is that just me? I'm sure she said somethin about it!), yell at people who dare approach our bucket of ice cream, and we both enjoy running... after other crazy people, while cursing and, in Camilla's case, sending killer-dogs to... well, you know. Maul you by LICKIN YOUR FACE OFF!

See? It's a totally brilliant plan! Now, as for the goal of this week! To find out why exactly kids have super energy, and how to harvest it and sell on the black market to fund our Ice cream world domination fund. And purchase Samos.

Not the island... And it's not for me ;).

xoxo

peach

No comments: