Wednesday 29 October 2008

Camilla here. I must say, breaking up is easy enough. I have done it once if you count "love". (however you would like to use that strange word) Now I have done it career-wise.

Is it that bad of me that I don't want to go to work? I have tried it out a couple of times now, along with the time two years ago. Yes I have tried, I have suceeded and most of all; I have failed.

So, despite the lack of money (a thing that is very annoying, i must say) I am very happy. Well, it's not like I don't have other things to do...mostly things to read. You see, I am one of those highly comfortable creatures who likes to have a higher education while living at my parents place...otherwise called "home". Yes I do like to lable things, thank you for asking.

Amongst this higher education I include studying for myself and studying for society. Well, society wants me to study for an exam, to read two novels and to write two essays...amongst other things. I have long wondered when the h*ll I had planned to have time for a thing called "work".

SOME people...by a consequence people who are younger then me, but who seem to have it in them to turn 20 on thursday next week, yeah, them people already have their degree. still struggling though, but in a better way than I am.

Still I won't let people (not the same people as in the last paragrap, mind you) think less of me because I find time to be more valuable then money.

No comments: