Tuesday 28 October 2008

Conversations...

Peaches- Morning love

Camilla - Doom beyond doom

Peaches- Like, more doom than usual?

Camilla- Hahahaha!!! XD

Peaches- dude, there're unicorns shooting stuff out of their bottom. I.... don't remember why I'm awake...

oh... right... work... I need more chocolate!

Camilla - WTF? Work? Why the h*ll am I working when I could be doing more constructive things with my precious time?

...like...eating chocolate...

...or drawing...

and eating chocolate at the same time

Peaches- Or... watching... that... you know.. the un-nameable show.
while eating chocolate
...
Do you think... we should be at all concerned with our chocolate eats intake?

Camilla - ...no, why?

Peaches- No reason, just that weird guy, with the stethoscope, he was saying something about healthy foods... Like, you know, that... green stuff. like, smoothies!

So, any thoughts on the future?

Camilla- Uh...whatever. I just gotta go...do stuff...like....school...

Peaches- Right... True. I mean, we've got years until... Oh, actually, hold that thought. I'm getting a call from the people collecting my rent. I think they noticed the minus 100 on my account...

Camilla- hah! Whatever. So the thing is. I just gotta go jump of off a bridge because I'm not as talented as the rest of the world and I'm going to end up on the streets with my pet-toothbrush.

Peaches- No you won't... The IRS will take your tooth brush. And the street corner. But that's okay, you can stay with me... In my box!

...x:s & o:s...

P & A

No comments: