Thursday 30 October 2008

Good morning Baltimore!

Yes, this is Camilla! You might just have guessed.
What am I doing home at 10 am at a schoolday, you might ask? Or not, if you don't know my schedule. well, apparently I don't even know my schedule, because even though I thought I had to be in school by now it seems I don't start for another 2 hours.

What to do, what to do...

Well, I'm sitting here studying! Or, well...more like I have my book infront of me, but also my computer and my watercolours...

You can probably see where I'm going with this equation.

I might add some food into it just for the heck of it.

I just got of the phone with my dear Peaches. My love, my little pony.

...yeah, you heard me!

It seems the world has decided to grow cold on both of us, but I can promise some cuddles and alot of warmth next week. That is love for you.

Well, the bahroom is calling, so I had better get going.

Cam out.

No comments: